Job Title: Radio Controllers
Is This You?
- Do you love talking and sharing experiences?
- Are you the person to win the war for talent?
- Are you fascinated with new Technology?
- Do you consider less is more only when more is too much?
- Is your eye for details comparable with an eagle’s?
- Does losing bother you?
- Do you dream big?
- Are you able to engage a changing workforce?
If your answer to 80% of the questions above is yes, we are looking for you.
At Securex we are big on attitude.
We are looking for aggressive individuals who can operate the Securex central control room radio and alarm monitoring systems adhering to the organisations quality policies and procedures.
The Roles & Responsibilities
- To operate the HF and VHF radio systems, telephone and computer terminals of the Central Control Room.
- To monitor the security alarm receiver, interpret and record alarm activations and faults and record result of alarm responses.
- To liaise with contact clients/key holders in connection with alarm activations 4. To call the emergency services when required.
- To receive and record telephone messages, complaints and requests for company services.
- To monitor and record the movement of company vehicles.
- To make entries in the Occurrence Book.
- To maintain records of assignments and prepare reports and returns as directed.
- To maintain records of activations for each assignment and prepare reports and returns as directed.
Qualifications / Experience
- A Diploma in any relevant field.
- An intermediate level of IT skills with a very good working knowledge of the range of MS Office packages.
- Awareness on security operations and security driven technology solutions will be an added advantage.
Reporting To: Control Room Manager
Duty Variation: May be required to work in any other capacity that the company may require of you from time to time.
Send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com clearly indicating on the email heading: ‘Application for the role of Radio Controller.
Application deadline is COB 30th September 2016
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.