Terms of Reference
Community Driven Food Security and Livelihoods Initiatives
Project Termination Evaluation
Background: In February 2014, Oxfam with funding from European Union initiated a three years Community Driven Food Security and Livelihood project in Lower and Middle Juba dubbed “alternative Ways of working’”.
To ensure a smooth closure of the project Oxfam wishes to undertake a status evaluation of the project and document what has been achieved so far.
Purpose: The main objective of this task is to conduct an evaluation of the project status at this stage of implementation; information that will be gathered will be useful in determining and informing on the next action.
We are looking for an independent consultant/consultancy firm with the following qualifications:
- Experience in Monitoring and Evaluation. Proven experience of undertaking project evaluation of community driven and/or EC funded food security and livelihoods is an advantage.
- Understanding of political, social cultural context and access to Somalia is essential
- Very good knowledge of aid delivery in Somalia
- Have an eye for details & fully understands risks of undertaking the task in areas that are security concern.
- Demonstrate ability to undertake the assignment in Somalia.
Interested consultants can find the full Terms of Reference and required documents for application at http://bit.ly/2ccn6AoThe application should be sent to HecaConsuItancy@oxfam.org.uk by 21 September 2016 12.00pm.