Security Group Africa is a multinational security organization with fixed base operations in the East Africa region, servicing security contracts throughout Africa from its Regional Headquarters in Nairobi. Kenya.
The company otters a full spectrum of security services, ranging from static guards and dog patrols through to sophisticated electronic security, access control and surveillance equipment.
Security Group Africa has the resources and capability to handle all of our client’s security requirements.
Driver - Kenya
We are seeking highly motivated individuals for the above position which has arisen at the Nairobi Office
Overall Purpose of the Job: Responsible to the company vehicle by ensuring that it’s fit for daily use and with it deliver quality services to our clients and stakeholders
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the vehicle is neat and tidy.
- Ensure vehicle is roadworthy, adequately fuelled and in good working condition.
- Report any defects to car commander
- Drive the vehicle to locations specified as authorized in a responsible and professional manner
- Any other duties assigned by management from time to time.
Minimum Job Requirements (Qualification)
- Minimum K.C.SE with a mean grade of D plus
- Possesses a driving license of at least class BCE.
- At least 5 years driving experience.
- Ability to communicate in English
- Valid certificate of good conduct
- NYS training will be an added advantage
Minimum Job Requirements (Qualifications & Skills)
- Degree/Higher Diploma in Criminology, Forensic studies and Crime Investigations.
- At least ten years’ experience in investigation duties.
- At least Five year experience in the private security business preferably in managerial level.
- Experience in the disciplined forces shall be an added advantage.
- Ability to consistently achieve target and quality standards.
- Ability to resolve cases at the earliest opportunity and draft formal reports.
- Actively manage personal caseload to ensure achievement of KPIs
- Consistently ensure all work Is completed to a high quality standard
- Identify trends and/or systemic problems /crime trend and report these to the relevant person within SGA as well as give intelligence information for such incidents
- Adequate knowledge on the statutory provisions governing investigations
- Sound casework knowledge and skills as well as proven experience in managing demanding caseloads
- Excellent analytical skills and fully computer literacy.
- Resilient under pressure and ability to work with minimal supervision.
The positions shall be demanding and have a competitive remuneration package.
Those interested and meet the above requirements should send their applications and detailed CV via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 4th October 2016 addressed to the Human Resource Manager.