Our Client, Business Partners International is a leading risk financier of small and medium enterprises, has a unique approach to financing and providing technical assistance to SMEs in Kenya.
The company wishes to attract a person of high caliber for the position of Investment Officer.
The Investment Officer must be conversant with operations of Business Partners International.
- Marketing Business Partners’ investment solutions
- Undertaking viability studies (i.e. due diligence, cash flow analysis and industry analysis) on targeted entities
- Negotiating and structuring investment projects on these entities
- Managing and optimizing the returns of the investment portfolio
- Providing business expertise to the Investee Company, as well as value adding such as dealing with suppliers and helping in operations-related matters
Key Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other relevant discipline
- A minimum of 5 years working experience
- Proven experience in Credit/Lending, Business Development & Client Relationship Management
- Must be able to interpret financial accounts, do analysis and be able to write reports to support lending requests
- CPA, ACCA or any other financial qualification will be an added advantage
- S/he will be results focused, with a concern for client service
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by 10th October 2016 stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees and reasons for the interest.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.