Human Resource Assistant
Our client, reputable manufacturer of metals is urgently seeking to recruit Human Resource Assistant.
Duties and Responsibilities,
- Payroll management
- Maintaining personal records of employees on matters such as wages, leave and preparing associated management reports
- Managing time and attendance
- Ensuring that the occupational health and safety are adhered to
- Reporting any incidents/ accidents to the labour office
- Updating of employee contracts and employees details
- Handling employee welfare programs including Health and safety programs
- Recruitment of new employees
- Providing advice and information to management and employees on human resource policies and procedures
- Providing timely, accurate and reliable reports
Qualification and Experience
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- At least 6 month’s in general human resource practice.
- Good understanding of the Kenyan labour laws
- Good communication skills
- Must have a strong personality.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org or before close of business 22nd September, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement