Property Company Human Resource Assistant
- Comply with with HR policies and procedures
- Assist in the implementation of the organization policies and procedures
- Provide support in recruitment processes, including advertisements, filling applications, inviting candidates, organizing interview venues etc.
- Update staff records and files, including contracts, leave, medical, appraisals, etc.
- Generate monthly records and reports such as staff lists, leave and other HR statistics
- Process and follow up claims for medical cover and insurance
- Prepare staff contributions to relevant statutory bodies (social security, pensions etc.)
- Assist in preparing the national staff payroll
- Assist in training and capacity building arrangements
- In liaison with the Administration Officer develop appropriate policies and procedures for hospitality in
- Diploma in Human Resources Management/ Diploma in Business Administration or any related field
- Experience in HR/Admin department added advantage
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities