Our client an E-commerce Group is looking for a Head of HR - Kenya for their legal entities based in Nairobi (headcount: 450), to build the HR department in strong partnership with the Management.
- Hiring local staff including the whole process (posting, sourcing, interviewing and on boarding) in partnership with the managers and recruitment consultancies.
- Performance Management: Supporting managers on performance management issues and processes (feedback, year-end performance appraisals…)
- Learning and Development: Designing the company training plan and customized training programs for each department,
- HR Development: In collaboration with AIG HR community, implement new HR policies and processes; ensure all company policies and procedures are up to date and in line with current employment law.
- Personnel and payroll administration: Liaising with social bodies, measuring employee satisfaction and identify areas that require improvement. Managing absences, composing staff handbooks, contracts, staff memos, and issuing written offers of employment, promotion etc.
- Office management: (In collaboration with the Office Manager Assistant) oversee IT, logistics (room reservation system, etc...), everyday life (equipment, special initiatives, etc.…).
A successful candidate will fulfil the following:
- Impeccable English, a second language is an asset
- Mastery of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
- Strong understanding of local Employment Law & processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Masters from a top business school/ HR curriculum
- 5-7 years of experience in HR management
What do we have to offer?
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth given the challenges that we propose you to take.
Do not attach any certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.