Moi Teaching & Referral Hospital is the second national teaching and referral hospital serving the western Kenya and neighboring countries. It is the first public Hospital to be ISO 9001:2008.
We are seeking to engage a dynamic and results driven professional to fill each of the following position:
Deputy Principal, Administration, MTRH Training School
An officer at this level will be responsible to the Principal MTRH Training School in Planning, organizing, co-ordinating and administration of all activities.
Job Purpose: Develop and ensure implementation of administrative policies and procedures for effective operation of the Training School and in line with MTRH strategic plan.
- Develop and formulate administrative procedures.
- Coordinate and manage office accommodation, equipment, telephone, registry services, transport services and security services.
- Management of training school human resources.
- Ensure proper management of the Training School Assets
- Preparing periodic reports.
- Ability to lead a team in a dynamic environment.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the principal from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in Social Sciences from a recognized University.
- Post graduate qualification in Business Administration, Public Management, Economics or other related areas.
- Five (5) years’ experience with at least three (3) years at management level in Administration work
- Have demonstrated outstanding professional competence in administration in work performance and results.
- Must be able to lead a team in a diverse work environment.
- Should possess excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Be a team player and uphold collective responsibility.
- In addition to the above requirements the officer to attach the current:-
1. KRA Certificate
2. HELB Certificate
3. Certificate of Good Conduct
4. Credit Reference Bureau Certificate (CRB) certificate
5. EACC Clearance
Salary Attached to the Scale
- Scale M6: Kshs. 73,809 x 3,951 – 77,760 x 4,140 – 81,900 x 4,139 – 86,039 x 4,140 – 90,179 x 4,139 – 94,318 x 4,140 – 98,458p.m
Apart from the salary, there are other attractive allowances; and also a generous contributory pension scheme for jobs in scale M6 and M5.
Jobs in scales M4 and M3 are on three (3) years contract, renewable once for a further three (3) years subject to satisfactory work performance and retirement age.
Service gratuity calculated at the rate of 31% is payable at the end of each contract term.
How to Apply
If you are innovative, self-driven and results-oriented individual and you meet the above requirements, please send your application letter (six copies), detailed C.V, together with copies of your relevant academic/professional testimonials and three (3) referees whereby two (2) must be from your profession to:
Chief Executive Officer
Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital
P O Box 3-30100
So as to reach him not later than 12th October 2016 by 5:00pm.
Any lobbying/or canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.