Role Profile: Call Centre Agent - Nurse
Sheer Logic is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for the Call Centre position for our client - Marie Stopes Kenya
The successful candidate MUST also have a background in Clinical Medicine or Nursing.Key Result Areas
1. Provision of counseling, support and information to MSK Clients and employees
- Counseling and providing relevant information to clients and who access through our call centres on reproductive health and related issues.
- Making outbound calls to all clients from our database to find out about their client experience when visiting our service delivery channels and making necessary recommendation.
- Route calls and emails to the appropriate resource
2. Data entry to analyse communication with the clients Activities Include:
- Enter new customer information into the system and maintain the Call Centre database
3. Customer Information management
- Capturing and continuously updating new client information on the call centre database
- Conducting general follow ups to clients reaching our service delivery channels with specific emphasis on Family planning and cervical cancer screening.
- Establishing and facilitating use of client staff and strategic partner’s databases to be used in strategic marketing via bulk SMS.
- Timely escalation and resolution of all client queries using the defined escalation procedure.
4. Personal development:
- Actively take responsibility for own development including ownership of own training and keeping skills and knowledge up to date, seeking support as required.
- Diploma in Nursing, Clinical Medicine, public health or other related course from a recognised university. This is a MUST.
- Courses in customer care, communication and client management and nursing background will be an added advantage.
- Experience in counselling and working in a contact centre will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Fluent communication in both English and Kiswahili with a clear neutral accent.
- At least one year working experience in an SRH organisation.
- Customer service experience.
- Knowledge of administration and clerical processes.
- Good knowledge of MSK services and services delivery channels.
- Ability to work long hours and in a shift system.
- Prior experience in a call centre environment (an added advantage).
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
How to Apply
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 05th October 2016 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marking “Call Centre Agent” on the subject line.
Failure to do so will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted