Role Profile: Support Office Driver
Sheer Logic is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for the Support Office Driver position for one of our clients.
The Driver will be responsible for driving our client’s vehicles to transfer staff or visitors as well as to deliver / collect parcels as assigned.
Key Result Areas
- Drive vehicle(s) and execute the tasks as assigned by the Logistics Officer;
- Drive when needed for collection/delivery of goods, documents, mails, materials as assigned by the Logistics Officer;
- Ensure the safety of passengers, cargo and vehicle and observe traffic rules and road discipline;
- Inspect vehicle/motor bike every morning before departure.
- Perform daily checks on tires, brakes, engine oil, fan belt, etc and maintains a check list and be accountable for the items;
- Report promptly any defects and malfunctioning of the vehicle that require immediate attention to the Logistics Officer;
- Comply strictly with vehicle servicing schedules and notifies Logistics Officer two weeks in advance for booking purposes;
- Immediately report and inform the supervisor of vehicle/road accidents encountered and obtain police reports;
- Maintain the vehicle log sheet at all times;
- Refuel the vehicle as required;
- Ensure cleanliness of the vehicle at all times;
- Ensures all assigned vehicle movements are approved prior to trip;
- Ensure that the vehicle(s) is only used for official/authorized business;
- Ensure that the keys are returned for safeguarding at the end of the day;
- Assist in retrieving stationery, equipment etc. from the warehouses;
- Assist in Labelling of the goods and shelving in the warehouse;
- Assist in Packing, labelling, loading of the goods to be dispatched through the appointed courier service provider;
- Aid in P and L documentation work;
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness and orderliness of the warehouses;
- Participate in cycle and stock counts in the warehouses; and
- Participate in staging, put away and shipping of goods to and from warehouses.
- Possess a Form 4 or Form 6 Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education;
- Possess a clean and valid Driving License. Class ABCE and G (Vehicle and motorcycle);
- Possess a Certificate of Good Conduct;
- Possession of a Defensive Driving Certificate and a Certificate of Competence from AA of Kenya; and
- Have at least 5 Years driving experience in a large organization.
- Good command of the English and Kiswahili languages.
- Security and safety minded.
- A good knowledge of Nairobi and its environs and the whole of Kenya at large.
How to Apply
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 11th August 2016 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: email@example.com clearly marking “Support Driver” on the subject line
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted