An exciting opportunity has arisen for a storekeeper position at Tribeka Holdings limited in Embakasi Nairobi.
Job Purpose: Responsible in performing a variety of receiving, stocking activities; storing and distributing supplies and equipment; maintaining inventory and stock records, ensure maximum security
- Required to order goods and supplies to ensure that optimum stock levels.
- Liaise with senior managers on the ordering of goods which fall outside the agreed parameters.
- You will be expected to behave honestly at all times.
- You will follow all the rules and regulations as per company policy.
- You will promote team work, team spirit
- You are expected to take stock at prescribed intervals and ensure that all necessary actions are completed without delay.
- Required to inform management and follow agreed procedures in the case of spoilage or damage of any items.
- Ensure proper maintenance of records required and maintaining files appropriately to the activities of the unit such as invoices, order number and receiving dates.
- Perform all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures and comply for safe operations of the stock.
- Ensure correct stock rotation and that issues are effected on a first in, first out basis.
- Ensure that issues are made against requisitions and that no items leave the store without appropriate documentation and signatures.
- Ensure goods received are of quality and quantity ordered and in accordance.
- To complete all documentation and take the necessary action in cases of non-delivery, substandard deliveries or over pricing.
- To ensure that all items are stored correctly, in terms of temperature, humidity and shelf lifethat no food items are stored on the floor.
- To ensure maximum security of all storeroom areas, that no unauthorized person enters the stores or is issued with a key allowing access.
- Submit timely reports.
- Perform any other duty as requested.
- Must have a certificate in storekeeping.
- Must have experience of two years and above.
- Must have worked in the hospitality field before.
How to apply
Interested candidates should email their CV and Application letter only to; firstname.lastname@example.org Cc to email@example.com to reach us by 27th August 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You should state your expected salary in the subject line.