Social Franchisee Coordinator
Location: Kitale Region - Based in Kakamega
Our Client, an international NGO whose core business is Reproductive Health and Family Planning to millions of the world’s poorest and vulnerable women is seeking to recruit a Social Franchisee Coordinator
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordination of social franchise activities in respective Social Franchisee regions.
- Establish linkages between the PPN with the relevant MOH and CHMT to achieve benefits of PPPs.
- Work with other organizations clinics and outreach channel leaders to identify areas of collaboration to ensure synergy across all channels.
- Maintain key focus on product quality concerns and address the matter in consultation with the relevant departments ensuring that franchisees orders have been submitted and executed accordingly by the organization
- Expand and scale up the social franchise brand to increase access to quality SRH services.
- Mapping and Identification of new PPNs, suitable to join the Social Franchise network and updating MOUs with existing franchisees
- Develop appropriate referral linkages between Social Franchisee’s, our clinics and outreach teams in the region with clear tracking systems
- Work with other Social Franchisee networks in the region to ensure coordinated scale up and synergies.
- Monitoring and reporting on social franchise performance against set Key Performance Indicator (KPIs)
- Support franchised health facilities to achieve QTA scores above 92% on a regular basis
- Collect and submit timely reports on various key indicators and routinely offer feedback to the franchisees
- Keep custody of various documents between the organization and Franchisees including MOUs and audit reports
- Harness Quality Assurance resources to undertake, trainings, mentorship and audits at Social Franchisee
- Implement multiple and integrated health interventions through the Social Franchise network.
- Roll out on a timely manner various franchised health products throughout the Social Franchise network.
- Conduct and coordinate trainings to ensure integration of various franchised health products amongst Social Franchisee’s at franchised clinics.
- Identify opportunities for linkages and referrals amongst Social Franchisee, our clinics and outreaches on the basket of franchised products
- Increase uptake of SRH and additional franchised services by strengthening community structures to effectively promote and provide these services
- Participate in recruitment of CHW coordinators/supervisors and YPEs (Youth peer educators).
- Develop innovative health promotion activities that will drive the demand for these heath products eg. Amua leo’s and Cervical Cancer Screening events, Youths Targeted Promotional events.
- Support CHW supervisors to organize and conduct CHW trainings
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor of Science or Diploma in Nursing, Public Health, Diploma in Clinical Medicine or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Must be a licensed, competent driver (ready to be tested immediately)
- Experience in offering family planning methods (a must)
- Clinical quality assurance experience.
- Experience in community promotion and business management
- Proven experience in community promotion and project coordination
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org or before close of business 9th September, 2016.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.