Job Title: Regional HR Manager
Level: Senior Management
Salary: 300K - 400K
Our client is a market leader in freight forwarding, with over 30 years experience providing logistics services to various industries e.g. mining, oil & gas, aid & relief and power/infrastructure.
The successful candidate should have a good understanding of the labour laws in Kenya and East Africa.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Review and develop policies and procedures in the country offices and ensure they are effective, efficient, fair and transparent, and promote equal opportunities.
- Assess staffing needs as required, identify and recruit new and replacement staff including scheduling contract extensions, new contracts, and necessary terminations.
- Constantly review local labor laws and ensure that the organization is in compliance in those countries
- Assess training and development needs of staff and provide appropriate induction and orientation, training, supervision and support as required.
- Monitor and uphold staff conduct and discipline and organize regular performance evaluations of all staff
- Participate in the monthly payroll preparation and make sure it is processed accurately and in appropriate time
- Work closely with leadership team in building culture and focus on teaming, and manage employee relations.
Skills and Qualifications Desired
- A Bachelor Degree in a relevant field from a recognized university
- Post graduate training in Human Resource Management. Must be a registered member with IHRM
- 5 - 8 years experience in generalist HR management role, Regional exposure will be an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of labour laws in Kenya, knowledge of East Africa region laws will be a bonus
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and under pressure
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Regional HR Manager) to email@example.com before Monday 29th August 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.