Our client is seeking to recruit qualified, self-driven, innovative, energetic and go getter professionals to be part of its great team.
The positions up for grabs include:
Quality Controller – Animal Feeds, Maize Flour and Water
Number of positions: 1
Job Role: The Quality Controller will be primarily responsible for efficient production of the Animal Feeds, Maize Flour and Water to ensure that strict quality standards are set and maintained in the production processes.
- Design and implement sampling procedures for all raw materials, packing materials and finished products;
- Design and implement applicable quality systems and checks;
- Develop standard operating procedures on quality assurance for the plant;
- Investigate causes for finished products not meeting specifications & suggest remedial measures;
- Record and resolve customer complaints on quality aspects of the products;
- Train personnel on hygienic raw materials and finished products handling;
- Apply FIFO system in the use and release of raw materials and finished products respectively;
- Ensure products are produced according to formulation and meet statutory compliance;
- Be the HACCP and quality team lead in the plant;
- In charge of traceability Quality Control- entirely responsible in ensuring that products are traceable from the farmer to the client;
- Preparation and production of the traceability code and ensuring each product gets to the customer with a traceability code;
- Filling of the quality documents and records;
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the management from time to time;
- Must be a holder of at least a diploma in Food Technology, Analytical Science/Bio-Chemistry or any other relevant Applied Science course;
- Have experience in a similar position for at least 3yrs;
- Aged between 25 - 40 years;
- Have Proficiency in basic computer software applications;
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision;
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Dynamic, innovative and creative person who is solution oriented
- Up to date with developments and trends in food production sector
If you meet the said requirements please send your application in confidence by email attaching your detailed latest CV to: (DO NOT ATTACH CERTIFICATES)
NB: Clearly state the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email and indicate your current and expected salary.
Closing date for applications is Friday, 2nd September 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview