World Vision Kenya is a leading Christian relief, development and advocacy organisation dedicated to working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and Injustice.
Our programmes are spread across in most parts of Kenya.
1) Project Officer - Education & Child Protection (7 Positions)
3) Project Officer - Community Engagement & Sponsorship Programme (9 Positions)
4) Project Officer — Economic Development (2 Positions)
5) Project Coordinator - Community Engagement & Sponsorship Programme (4 Positions)
6) Project Coordinator— Livelihoods & Resilience (1 Position)
7) Technical Specialist – Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy / Channels of Hope (HTSP/ COH) (1 Position)
For more information on the job and application procedure, please visit:
and submit your online application including a detailed CV with names of three referees.
Application deadline is September 1, 2016 at midnight
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
World Vision Kenya neither uses employment agencies nor does it charge money for recruitment, interviews, or medical checks.
World Vision is a child focused organization and upholds the rights and wellbeing of children. Our recruitment and selection procedures include screening and background checking for child abuse related offenses.
World Vision is an equal opportunity employer.