Krones LCS Center East Africa Ltd is seeking to recruit 3 mechanical Engineers.
The company provides after sales services to our clients in the fields of process, filling and packaging technology.
The LCS covers all maintenance and repair services, spare parts and change parts.
Overview of the Job: To provide professional technical specialist support and service in respect of all Krones equipment so that equipment availability and efficiency is optimised and improved and losses and risks are minimised.
Task and Responsibilities
Task and Responsibilities
- Perform the day to day total productive maintenance to ensure that machinery are maintained in an effective, up to date accurate manner
- Complete equipment/parts audits
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Manage, implement and improve continuous projects
- Conduct audits
- Manage personal development and performance
- Communicate/interact with the client, technicians and the office to ensure flow of projects and customer requirements
- Fault find in a logical and professional manner
- Attend to breakdowns telephonically and physically
Knowledge and Experience
- Knowledge of Krones Technology and its range of equipment
- Exposure to complex projects
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Strong interpersonal skills – team builder and participant
- Key skills is Experience in bottling and packaging industry.
- Experience in operating the following machines, filler, labeller, palletiser, depalletiser, bottle washer, blow moulder, packer & unpacker, pasteuriser machines this is an added advantage.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Diploma/University Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3-5 years in engineering experience
- Solid and proven technical background
- Very good negotiation and communication skills
- Self-motivated, independent, solution orientated, deadline driven individual with strong time management skills
- Strong analytical ability, attention to detail and strategic thinker
- Project a professional image, lead by example, encourage team work and compliance with work processes and procedures
- Build mutually beneficial relationships internally and externally
Specific Job Skills
- Highly skilled in time management
- Solid problem solving skills and ability to focus on both strategically and tactically to achieve business goals
- MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project (pref)
Literacy and Numeracy
- Ability to Read / Write in English and do Calculations.
- Perform varied work assignments and constantly prioritise work load by ensuring that deadlines and clients expectations are met or exceeded where possible
- Ability to work in a high volume and intense working environment
- Solution orientated and results driven
- Professional liaison with all levels of management and technical clients, both internally and externally
- Client focused
- Project leadership and mentoring skills to colleagues and clients
- Able to travel both domestic and foreign
- Possess a valid passport
Application Deadline: 19th August 2016
Should you meet the above mentioned requirements,please email your CV and application letter to email@example.com