Our client in the Public Relations, Digital Media and Branding Business is in need of an Intern Account Executive
- Acts as a link between clients and the agency. They are responsible for the coordination of advertising campaigns / projects and therefore communicating clearly to all those involved.
- Must understand their clients' needs and objectives and liaise closely with them throughout campaigns / projects, often on a daily basis.
- Manage administrative and campaign / project work and ensure that advertising projects are completed on time and on budget.
Intern Account Executive contribute to and develop advertising campaigns.
Tasks typically involve:
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements;
- Working with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client's brief and budget;
- Presenting alongside agency colleagues (particularly the account manager), the campaign ideas and budget to the client;
- Working with the account manager to brief media, creative and research staff and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies;
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and the agency by maintaining regular contact with both,
- Ensuring that communication flows effectively;
- Negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns;
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification;
- Writing client reports;
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns;
- Undertaking administration tasks;
- Arranging and attending meetings;
- Making 'pitches', along with other agency staff, to try to win new business for the agency.
Salary: Net of Ks. 10,000/=
Specific degree subjects required either
- Sale & Marketing
- Advertising & Marketing communications
Other relevant degree subjects
Skills and Qualities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- A proactive attitude, with the ability to use initiative;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- The ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly, while maintaining attention to detail; drive;
- Flexibility & effective team working skills;
- Influencing and negotiation skills;
- Oral and written communication skills;
- Commercial awareness;
- A willingness to learn;
- Resilience, to enable you to deal with problems and constructive criticism;
Training: On the Job
If you believe you qualify for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications should be received by Friday 12th August 2016.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.