Our client, a leading logistics provider in East Africa is seeking to recruit a Human Resource Manager to be based in Mombasa.
The preferred candidates MUST have prior work experience working in the East Africa region.
- Make sure all employees are well integrated with the company’s goals.
- Provide support to local HR teams and managers.
- To ensure proper implementation of the yearly performance review program and make sure right measures are taken.
- Increase the level of employees’ competencies and efficiency in EA.
- Support local HR teams to put in place plans for employees’ development and follow on implementation.
- Monitor return on investments of trainings conducted.
- Perform HR audit to make sure HR practices are implemented.
- Conduct HR researches using internal and external data.
- Come up with suggestions for improving and standardizing the HR Practice within the group.
- Actively participate in writing and updating HR policies and procedures.
- Actively participate in other HR related projects such as implementation of an HRMS.
- Take initiatives to improve the work environment.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management.
- Must be a member of IHRM.
- Candidates with East Africa region experience will have an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years in management.
- Must have strong knowledge of HR and employment law in Kenya.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Must be willing to work in Mombasa.
- Computer literate.
- Good written and spoken English.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 400,000 /= (Approx. 4,000 USD)
Deadline: 25th September 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.