Applications are invited from qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Vacancy: Power BI Data Analyst
The successful applicant should meet the following qualifications:
- Holder of a Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology.
- Relevant knowledge & experience in leveraging data to drive significant business impact, with basic knowledge of the Pharma industry.
- Hands on experience with data visualization & BI tools (particularly Microsoft Power BI is preferred).
- Strong knowledge of core data warehousing concepts & database design.
- Solid understanding of big data concepts & hands-on experience on the same.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills & ability to articulate complex concepts and present different points of views.
- A person of unquestionable integrity.
The ideal candidate will perform the following duties among others:
- Apply advanced analytic techniques such as machine learning, data mining & statistical modelling to develop & implement mathematical models & algorithms in problems environments.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis that improves making and business performance.
- Create & simplify data flows, data models, reports & dashboards.
- Participate & contribute in data warehouse architecture design sessions.
Applications addressed to the Human Resource Manager enclosed with a CV, copies of academic certificates as well as testimonials can be send to HR office on or before 4.30 pm Tuesday August 30, 2016.
E-mail to: email@example.com