Courier Services Manager
Job Key Duties and Responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities for the Courier Manager include but are not limited to:
- To organize the safe and efficient storage and distribution of goods, and to ensure that orders are satisfied correctly.
- Ensure that the company’s assets such as machines, accessories and vehicles, are adequately safeguarded from loss and misuse.
- Coordinating drivers, vehicles, loads and journeys
- Oversee and ensure high safety standards at all times.
- Negotiating and agreeing contracts
- Developing and confirming schedules
- Planning for and negotiating technical difficulties
- Liaising and managing staff
- Direct all operational aspects, including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales.
- Assess the local market for existing and prospective business opportunities.
- Ensure customer and employee satisfaction and complain issues are addressed promptly
- Developing incentives by developing a climate for offering information and educational opportunities.
- Build company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ensure that the company is compliant with all legal requirements such as licensing and registrations.
Desired Experience and Qualifications
- Should possess an undergraduate degree in a business related field.
- Must have at least 4 years’ experience in distribution, logistics or transportation.
- Must have worked for a reputable local / regional organization in a similar or at least a managerial position.
- Prior experience in courier services is an added advantage
- They must all have a high quality and successful record of achievement, and years of experience.
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online