Business Partner Consultants Limited (BPC) is one of the leading management consultancy firms in the East, Central and Southern Africa Region.
Our vision is to deliver best value that business and people can find in HR & Business Solutions.
Our partners in the manufacturing, banking, insurance, IT and health care sectors are seeking to engage with a professional, dynamic and self-respecting talent in the position of:-
Business Development Manager
Main Purpose of the Job: Designing and implementing new business products & services, growing the new business portfolio and championing the business growth in new markets in the region.
- Generating new business by designing and implementing business products & services strategy
- Responsible for the overall management of client relationships while networking to build a healthy products and services offering
- Continuous assessment of marketing opportunities and target markets
- Creating new business leads by promoting the awareness of organizations group products and services
- Managing the business development function to achieve current and new business growth targets
- Preparing and presenting management reports on business growth, trends and volumes
- Leading in the proposal writing, presentation and tender documents
- Winning new markets and building brand visibility by delivering presentations to Corporate clients and representing the business at various forums
- Preparing and presenting business activities budget and ensure monitoring and periodic reporting
- Develop new business and new customer relationships for business unit, by signing new long-term contracts
- Identify and grow client base through various channels including digital marketing, direct selling, agent partnerships etc.
Job Skills & Personal Competencies
Team Leadership, Business Acumen, Customer Orientation, Innovative, Professionalism and ethics, Change Champion, Interpersonal & communication skills, organizational awareness
- Degree in a Business related field with a bias in Marketing
- Diploma in Project Management.
- At least 4 years related experience
- Higher National Diploma in Human Resource Management (added advantage)
Kindly send detailed CVs on or before 10th September, 2016 to the following address:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +254 712 316 877
(Only qualifying & job-matching candidates will be contacted, however, all CVs will remain active in our data bank)