Position: Quality Assurance Auditor
Location: Nairobi – Kenya
Our Client a world class manufacturer of children’s apparels and accessories is seeking to recruit a Quality Assurance Auditor.
Overall Purpose: To conduct Quality Assurance inspections and corrective follow-up measures at factories and provide quality assurance advice to the Apparel Sourcing teams.
- Conduct factory inspections and enforce the standards of The Company
- Conduct factory visits to provide guidance and counselling as required
- Diligently conduct follow-ups with factory production supervisors to check on the status of corrective action
- Promptly advise necessary Product Technology & Quality Assurance colleagues of any suspected non-compliances with vendors/factories
- Network with vendors/factories and the Apparel Sourcing teams to conduct a preliminary inspection on the products at the pre-production stage
- Always answer any queries from and conducts follow-ups with factories and colleagues
- Address any issues pertaining to product safety, engineering or technology and prevents confirmation of bulk production
- Identify training opportunities for vendors, factories and colleagues
- Conduct relevant workshops and seminars on product inspection
- Participate in relevant industry training in Product Technology & Quality Assurance This Role
- Description is subject to change and does not include all tasks to be assigned to the employee due to business needs.
- Must be willing to follow any other instructions and complete any other tasks as requested by his/her supervisor.
- Degree/Diploma in Apparel related field
- 7 years in Apparel Manufacturing, Product Technology, Quality Assurance, Product Inspection or similar field
- Comprehensive knowledge of Product Technology standards for children apparel and/or products
- Ability to quickly identify production or product technology problem areas and quickly recommend solutions
- Possess a strong attention to detail and time management
- Ability to network with business partners of diverse cultural backgrounds on a global scale
- Confidence in fulfilling a majority of the Key Performance Indicators for this position
- Committed to supporting company in becoming a world-class sourcing organization
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 24th August, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line.
'NB: Flexi Personnel Ltd does not charge candidates for job placement