We are looking for candidates to fill the following position in our esteemed organisation:
Primary Purpose of the Job: To provide Administrative Service.
Level of Authority: Has the authority to execute all Key Performance Areas as stated on this form.Education / Experience / Qualifications / Skill Requirements
- Minimum Form 4
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in business Administration or business related.
Job related work experience
- Not less than 5 years Administrative Management knowledge and experience
- Specialist Skills and Knowledge.
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet schedules and time deadlines
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Planning and organisational skills
- Good Judgment
Education / Experience / Qualifications / Skill Requirements
Specialist Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and relationship management skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Financial and business acumen.
- Strong presentation skills.
Key Performance Areas
- To provide administrative support.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports.
- Provide support to all systems users.
- Participate in department and management team meetings.
Site Specific Objectives
- Adhere to the Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality (SHEQ) Management System’s Policies & Procedures of as applicable to this position.
- Any reasonable task as requested by management.
The following primary competencies are required for effective job performance:
- Very good oral and written skills which facilitate effective and persuasive communications with people at all levels.
- Strong computer literacy.
- Ability to deliver high quality and proactive service to internal and external customers.
- Team and project oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to use own initiative and to operate with minimal management support.
Email your application and CV to email@example.com
Closing Date: 2nd September 2016