Job Opening: Administration Officer
About Action Africa Help International: Action Africa Help International (AAH-I) is an African-led, regional organisation, working in Kenya, Somalia, South Sudan, Uganda, and Zambia with Board approval to expand to Ethiopia, Rwanda, Tanzania and Burundi.
Reporting to the Finance and Administration Director, the Administration Officer will design, implement and oversee the maintenance of administrative systems relating to travel; insurances; leases; health and safety.
The role is responsible for the provision of efficient and effective procurement management support while exercising a high degree of integrity and accountability.
S/he will oversee the procurement of all office supplies and services, auditing and approval of all contracts and payment documents while ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Degree in Business Administration or related filed. Training in Supply chain or procurement will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years work experience, 3 of which should be on a similar role.
Skills and Competence
- Experience working in a multi- cultural environment.
- High level of commitment and working with minimal supervision.
- Integrity and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills, with solid proficiency in managing databases and Excel.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to and understanding of AAH-I’s vision, mission and values.
The full Job Description is available on the AAH-I website:www.actionafricahelp.org
Interested candidates should email application letter and CV (with 3 referees) addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org to be received by 8th September, 2016.
The email Subject Line must show the job title of the position applied for.
AAH-I is an equal-opportunity employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
AAH-I does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process nor does it use recruitment agents.