Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Level: Entry level
Location: Thika Road, Nairobi
Salary: 30K – 35K
Our Client is in the business of wholesale and distribution of FMCG products.
They seek to hire an accounts assistant who is conversant with ERP software.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Post entries into the ERP software.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Oversee accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses i.e. handling Cash, petty cash and cheques.
- Billing Clients and Paying invoices
- Handling Cash and Bank Reconciliations
- Performing Inter account transfers
- Filing and producing financial reports for management.
Skills and Qualifications Desired
- CPA K
- At least 2 years experience in Accounting
- Proficiency in the use of ERP Software is a MUST.
- Self Driven
- Problem solving skills.
- A team player
- Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure.
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accounts Assistant) to email@example.com before Wednesday 17th August 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.