Job Title: Accounts & Admin Assistant
Salary: 60k -80k
Our client is a holding company with several subsidiaries in various industries and they are looking to hire an Accounts & Admin Assistant.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Handle the front office and manage correspondence, in person, calls and emails.
- Reconcile the bank statements on a daily basis.
- Prepare income and expenditure projections and variance analyses.
- Prepare monthly payrolls and ensure remittance of statutory deductions.
- Manage client records as well as their accounts.
- Proper book keeping, budget preparation and monitoring and implementing relevant controls.
- Coordination with courier companies and delivery of all packages.
- Keeping a steady and up to date filing system.
- Managing the Managing Director’s diary.
Qualification & Skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field will.
- Must be a CPA (K) graduate
- At least 3-4 years working experience.
- Proficiency in Ms Office and relevant accounting software’s.
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Must be a team player and has ability to meet deadlines.
- Should be a person of Integrity and high level of professionalism.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accounts & Admin Assistant) to email@example.com before Wednesday 5th August 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted