Job Title: Real Estate Senior Accountant
Location: Westlands, Nairobi
Salary: 100K - 150K
Our client is a well established real estate company that deals with development, sales and management of property.
They seek to hire an all rounded senior accountant to manage their financial and accounting operations.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparation of monthly management report and accompanying schedules, worksheets and narratives, including variance reports.
- Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls
- Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow statements.
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the company.
- Payroll management
- Assist in preparing assigned schedules for the annual and interim audits
Skills and Qualifications Desired
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting
- CPA K
- 3-5 years experience in a similar position, at a supervisory role
- Previous experience working in the real estate industry is desired
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Real Estate Senior Accountant) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 22nd August 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.