Position: Signage Account Manager
Reports to: Sales & Marketing Manager
Based at: Nairobi
Job purpose: To promote the company signage and printing products to prospective customers while maintaining, managing and controlling the relationship between the company products and the clients.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Achieving set signage targets.
- Identifying and visiting potential customers for new business and opportunities.
- Formulate sales strategy to increase revenue generation.
- Negotiating the terms of a sales agreement and closing the sales.
- Developing client proposals and pitching for new signage business.
- Create and develop a client database for the signage division.
- Liaising with the Head of Production to ensure timeliness and quality are met.
- Gathering market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends; analyzing and investigating price, demand and competition.
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations as well organizing events and product exhibitions.
- Participating in trainings, workshops and meetings as and when required.
- Proper filing and record keeping of all client and marketing related documents.
- Compliance to company and industry policies.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by management.
Required skills and competencies:
- Ability to go beyond the call of duty
- Has intimate knowledge of the customer’s needs and industry standards
- Ability to communicate clearly, both written and in speech
- Good organization and planning skills
- Multi-task oriented and accurate with an eye for detail
- Good computer skills
- Has a pleasant, friendly style and team player
- At least 3 years professional experience in similar role
- Minimum Diploma in sales/marketing-oriented field or relevant qualification
Qualified and Eligible candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com with the subject of the email being Key Account Executive.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted