We are currently recruiting for our client a position of Waiter and Waitress in Hospitality industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcoming of guests, taking orders and offering satisfactory service of drinks in accordance with customer’s instructions.
- Taking food orders and passing to staff responsible for food preparation.
- Taking payment from customer either by electronic transfer or in cash, giving change to the customers as required.
- Keeping the hotel and surrounding area clean and tidy.
- Collect glasses from tables and from the hotel itself, washing glasses and placing them on racks in storage area ready for the next use.
- Monitor stock levels, paying particular attention to use-by-debts on perishable goods and order replacement deliveries as required.
- Taking orders from the guests.
- Printing bills for the guests.
- Responsible for the assigned section of service.
Key skills and Competencies
- Diploma in Hospitality.
- 1 years’ experience in a busy environment as waiter or waitress.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good communication and administrative skills.
- Ability to Multi-Task.