Our client, a Manufacturing firm, is looking for Trade Developers with good sales and marketing skills and who have experience in the FMCG industry.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Wholesaler and Retailer management with focus on new acquisition and sustained supply by handing over to distributors
- Planning and delivering monthly, weekly and daily sales targets
- Coordinating collection of sales proceeds within the approved terms of trade
- Managing route plans and customer calls by ensuring market coverage within plan
- Identifying opportunities and negotiating for incremental business
- Coordinating implementation of merchandising and promotional activities
- Collecting and collating market intelligence/research on competitor activities and other market trends for competitive advantage
- Delivering customer service through relationship management and ensuring that customer claims are settled in the shortest time possible
- Ensuring completion of territory reporting and communication requirements
Professional Skills and Competencies
- Certificate or Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- At least 1-year comparable experience in the FMCG industry (as a merchandiser or sales promoter)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong selling and negotiation skills
- High customer orientation
To apply, send your CV only to one of the following email addresses;email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com before, 25th July 2016.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.