Job Title: Tax Senior – Audit Firm
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
Our client is a well established accounting and audit firm offering financial advice and consultancy services.
They seek to hire an experienced Tax Senior.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carrying out detailed computations to calculate tax liability and advising clients on how to manage compliance
- Responsible for researching, analyzing and interpreting changing tax legislation in Kenya
- Meeting with clients and collating information, and responding to client inquiries
- Working with tax law and revenue positions
- Responsible for preparing and submitting compliance (tax) returns by the deadline
- Working in liaison with and negotiating with tax authorities on behalf of the client
- Creating tax strategies for clients and planning their financial futures
- Offers technical guidance on indirect taxation issues such as VAT, Customs tax etc
- Compile and submit regular reports and presentations for clients
- Assisting and supporting tax consultants and professionals in handling taxation matters
- Performing other required tasks
Qualifications, Skills and Experience desired
- Any business related degree and CPA (K) or equivalent
- Previous experience as a tax consultant in a supervisory role
- Demonstrate strong communication, negotiation, numerical and analytical skills
- Be results oriented and able to meet tight deadlines
- Audit Firm experience a MUST
- Be a good team player
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Tax Senior – Audit Firm) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 5th August 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted