Our client a well established funky restaurant located in Nairobi, that serves the most traditional of all Kenyan foods are looking for Stewards to offer support in their day to day operations.
Job purpose: To ensure a clean and workable kitchen area at all times by scraping food from dirty dishes, pots, pans, plates, glasses, and miscellaneous items
- Ensures a clean and workable kitchen area at all time
- Perform general cleaning, such as sweeping and mopping floors, washing worktables, walls, refrigerators and meat blocks
- Re-stock cooks; line and dining room service areas with clean dishes, glasses and silverware
- Segregate and remove trash and garbage and place it in designated containers
- Properly store all cleaning supplies and equipment, i.e., mops, buckets, cleaning chemicals, etc.
- Transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work areas
- Follow all safety procedures at all times
- Assist prep cook as assigned, prepping or putting away stock
- Perform any other duties specified by manager or supervisor.
- Must be able to work holidays, weekends and overtime as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- At least 6 months related experience; experience working in a cleaning company is an added advantage
- Present a positive, professional image.
- Must be self-motivated and customer service oriented.
- Reliable and predictable attendance
How to Apply
Kindly if interested send your CV and application letter to: email@example.com clearly indicating ‘Stewardess’ on the subject line by 27th July, 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.