Our client offers services ranging from waste management to garbage collection and disposal seeks to hire a Site Supervisor urgently.
- Plans, organizes, assigns and supervises the work of crews.
- Reviews, analyzes and submits work schedules, leave and overtime requests for assigned employees.
- Develops written performance objectives.
- Prepares employee evaluation reports and discusses performance with employees.
- Interviews and recommends candidates for employment.
- Meets with, counsels and advises employees on a variety of issues.
- Provides training to employees.
- Investigates and responds to customer complaints and takes appropriate action.
- Prepares and submits monthly equipment and fuel reports.
- Estimates and maintains records for labor and material costs.
- Coordinates schedules for routine vehicle maintenance.
- Recommends changes necessary to improve operations.
- Instructs personnel in procedures and practices of specific site operations.
- Instruct personnel in the safe and proper operation of equipment.
- Investigates accidents and other personnel issues, prepares appropriate documentation and makes recommendations to manager.
- Must have a valid motorcycle license
- A minimum of 1 year in related position will be an added advantage
- Experience in the waste management field
- Experience in the supervision of staff and the administration of employment policies and collective agreements
- Municipal experience is preferred
Qualified candidates should apply by 25th July, 2016 to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating ‘Site Supervisor’ on the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.