Vacancy: Security Manager
- Responsible for conducting site reviews, writing audit / review reports, reviewing findings, and making recommendations line management and /or their security coordinators.
- Monitors and evaluates unit performance on key security issues and programs, recommends corrective action programs here appropriate.
- Establishes/maintains robust relationship to ensure complete understanding of security processes to enable the delivery of viable security responses.
- Responsible for planning, developing and implementing security plans, security programs such as Emergency Response and Crisis Management, Physical Security, Information Protection, Incident Management and/or Investigation.
- Maintains knowledge of industry trends, current security issues and security technology and update management on risk and threat that could impact company business.
- Responsible to perform annual risk analysis for the country, particularly with respect to level of crime, terrorism, workplace violence, threats from natural and manmade disasters.
- Responsible for providing leadership, advice and counsel to line management on security policy and practices. Identifies exposures and to recommend and develop corrective plans as appropriate.
- Provides advice and counsel to management on the expenditures of resources for protection of company assets where compromise or loss of these assets could seriously affect company business.
- Provides leadership, advice and counsel to all security staff in achieving current and long rage strategic program objectives.
- Serves as staff support to security management and assists in conducting investigations of significant threats and/or the loss or misappropriation of assets.
- Performs incident analysis and investigation relative to all incidents with advice and closure to all responsible functional management and supporting security management.
- Develops and implements security coordinator program which includes developing a training program for all security coordinators all areas.
- Assumes other responsibilities as assigned.
- Must be at least 35 years
- Must have appropriate training – Police training is an added advantage
- Must have experience in working in a port facility- sea port or air port.
- Must have worked with certain security codes and international security policies.
- Must poses experience in managing a large security setup with a well known security firm
- Must display knowledge of use of CCTV and other surveillance devises.
Interested candidates who meet the above minimum requirement s can apply to
(Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.)