Our Client, a Training and Consultancy Firm handling training programmes in Kenya is looking to recruit a dynamic and resourceful Research Assistant to be based in Nairobi.
- Conduct business related information research and compile reports as directed.
- Assist in the undertaking literature research.
- Collect data and relevant information for academic articles, business publications, and client presentations.
- Develop work plan and key milestones for various projects and initiatives.
- Develop business and marketing strategy for the firm.
- Promote the firm’s strategic vision and the services it offers to all stakeholders.
- Develop and manage relationships with relevant professional, business and government organisations.
- Provide other research, business development, marketing and management support as required and directed by the Managing Director.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in the sciences field from a recognized university.
- An added advantage if holding a master’s degree in related sciences.
- Two years’ experience in implementing projects in a business sector.
- Experience in research work and report writing is essential.
- Skills in the use of computer and relevant software used in business and academic research.
- Use of social media and e-marketing skills and added advantage.
- Excellent command of the English language and be highly articulate.
- Presentable with excellent communication skills.
- An outgoing, energetic and charming personality, and be motivated to succeed.
- High capacity to learn, be able work under pressure and manage different priorities
- Excellent judgement skills, be able to make decisions and be accountable.
- A track record of work experience demonstrating the skills required for this position.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 50,000/= (Approx. 500 USD)
Deadline: 18th August 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.