Position: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Salary: Kshs.40, 000 Net
Reference No: TRH4407/16
General Purpose: The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (M&E Officer) will be providing support in monitoring and evaluating ongoing projects.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- To supervise regular data collection through implementing and ensure quality of the data by random verifications and validations
- To develop workable data sets that will enable regular collection, storage and interpretation of data needed by the teams in the different programs.
- To analyse and discuss findings based on regular monitoring data.
- Ensure that implementation of field activities adheres to the determined monitoring and evaluation system
- Produce insightful monitoring and evaluation reports with sophisticated and actionable advice to support your clients in their decision-making
- Plan and manage resources effectively, including financial budgets
- Support partners in conducting baseline surveys and impact assessment surveys among others.
- To ensure quality of data collected by collaboratively working with the research team.
- Ensure that customer expectations are fulfilled on all projects for which you are responsible.
- Support team in dealing with any other tasks as may be required.
- Atleast 3 years experience in monitoring and evaluation with atleast 2 years in an NGO or Government.
- Should have atleast a Degree in Project Management or related field.
- Should have atleast a diploma in Monitoring and Evaluation from a recognized institution.
- Should be atleast 28 years of age.
- Should have proper knowledge of handling data through SPSS Software.
- Should have proper knowledge of Monitoring and Evaluation of projects.
- Deep understanding of the current M&E trends and especially M&E systems.
- Should have experience in data collection and conducting research.
- Excellent report writing and communications skills.
- Must have good planning and organization skills
- Should be highly analytical and with excellent presentation skills.
- Good Time management skills and ability to multi task.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and cover letter to email@example.com
Ladies are highly encouraged to apply.
Kindly remember to include the reference number in your application
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.