Job Title: Junior Accountant
Salary: 35K - 50K
Our Client is in the business of wholesale and distribution service. They seek to hire an accountant who is conversant with ERP software.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Post entries into the ERP software
- Compare, analyze financial information and prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Collaborates with the other finance department staff to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Taking care of funds to pay bills and salaries to employees
- Monitoring reports with accuracy and detail and submitting timely financial reports.
- Oversee accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses i.e. handling Cash, petty cash and cheques.
- Monitor and support Taxation documents
- Billing Clients and Paying invoices
- Handling Cash and Bank Reconciliations
- Performing Inter account transfers
- Filing and producing financial reports for management.
Skills and Qualifications Desired
- CPA K
- At least 2 years experience in Accounting
- Proficiency in the use an ERP Software is a MUST.
- Computer literate: proficient in Microsoft word, Excel, outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Self Driven
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- A team player
- Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Junior Accountant) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 8th July 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.