Advert: Internal Auditor
The company wishes to fill vacant positions within its Internal Audit Department.
It is looking for objective internal auditor who will help to add value and improve its operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes, in the areas of systems, finance and administration.
Duties and Responsibilities
An officer at this level will report to the Managing Director.
Duties and responsibilities will include:-
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability, IT Systems and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Identify opportunities to make control cost savings, and promote a risk and control culture within organization
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
Experience, Academic and Professional Qualifications
The desired candidate must have the following qualifications:-
- Be in possession of a Bachelor’s Degree majoring in fields relevant to the audit function such as Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or any other relevant qualification from a recognized institution;
- Be in possession of any of the following professional qualifications:- Certified Public Accountants (K), Certified Information Systems (CISA or CISM), Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases; and
- Previous Experience will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates should forward their application letter, current detailed CV and copies of academic and professional certificates to email@example.com on or before 15th July 2016.
The CV must have an active contact address, email, mobile telephone number and three referees who have known the applicant professionally.
More about our company visit www.kenexnbi.com