Position: HR & Administration Assistant
Description: We are an international training and consultancy organization offering technical training and education services designed for individuals, and organizations working in the agriculture, climate change and environment; disaster management; education; food and nutrition; health; humanitarian relief; logistics and telecommunication; recovery and reconstruction; safety and security; water sanitation and hygiene sectors
Duties and responsibilities
- Be the first point of contact for all hr-related queries
- Administer hr-related documentation, such as contracts of employment
- Ensure the relevant hr database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
- Assist in the recruitment process
- Liaise with recruitment agencies
- Set up interviews and issue relevant correspondence
- Educational requirements
- An undergraduate degree in hr, management, psychology or business related fields
- Post graduate hr qualifications will be an added advantage
- Business English will be a prerequisite.
- Excellent it skills (internet, email, word, excel and powerpoint)
- Minimum of five years’ experience in hr and administration
- Experience in customer centric roles.
- Planning and execution skills required.
- People management and dev elopement skills
- Strong administration skills
- Familiarity with business software such as microsoft office
- A high level of confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- The flexibility and willingness to learn
- To enjoy working with people
- Tact and diplomacy
- Good administrative skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
Salary: Starting kes 30,000/=
If you meet the above criteria, please send your application and a detailed cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that due to the urgency in recruiting for this position cvs will be evaluated as they come.
Note: use the job title as the subject line in your application email.