The Nairobi Hospital
Our client, The Nairobi Hospital, is a leading healthcare provider in the region and beyond.
The Nairobi Hospital takes pride in highly qualified professionals who pursue delivery of its mission everyday, translating their knowledge and expertise to internationally compliant practices in the provision of quality healthcare services.
The Hospital is seeking to recruit a high calibre, results oriented, experienced and highly skilled professional for the position of Finance Director.
The ideal candidate should be self-driven with a proven leadership track record working in leading large organisations.
The role: Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Finance Director provides strategic leadership in business and financial planning, monitoring, management and reporting to support the attainment of corporate strategic goals and objectives.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A Master’s in Finance, Business Administration or related degree;
- Professional qualifications in CPA (K), ACCA, ACA;
- Health sector knowledge with clear understanding of business dynamics of the industry will be an added advantage;
- Solid financial management orientation;
- Strong corporate planning and budgeting skills;
- Good understanding of ERP and other MIS in multi-functional environment;
- Excellent people management and leadership skills;
- Highly developed problem solving, negotiation and conflict resolution skills;
- Results oriented with proven execution skills;
- Entrepreneurial and innovative approach to business and business solutions; and
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
The offer: The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive compensation package.
If your career aspirations match this exciting opportunity, please write in confidence quoting the position title on the subject of the email or cover letter on or before Wednesday 27th July 2016.
A detailed job profile can be accessed at www.kpmg.com/eastafricaand https://nairobihospital.org/careers/.
Applications including your curriculum vitae, a working e-mail address, daytime telephone contacts, qualifications, experience, present position, names and addresses of three referees should be emailed email@example.com.
Applicants will also be required to provide the following:
1. A reference letter from their immediate past employer; and
2. A character reference from an individual who has known the applicant for at least three (3) years.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
KPMG Advisory Services Limited, a limited company and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International, a Swiss cooperative.