Our client, and an IT Firm based in Nairobi is looking to recruit a Corporate Finance Analyst.
The ideal candidate MUST have experience in the big 4 or boutique investment firms.
- Work with the CEO to create strategic growth plans.
- To raise the equity and working capital needed to implement these plans.
- Lead and work on structuring equity instruments to raise capital.
- Liaise with large institutional investors to create a pipeline of investors.
- Negotiate with large debtors and banks.
- Support with tax strategy.
- Manage financial reporting for investors and the board of directors.
- Support in budgeting and other finance functions.
- Drive strategic improvements to a global operation, ie country-specific tax-efficient structures.
- Maintenance of global inventory.
- Evaluate and engage with advisors as needed.
- Participate in risk management and legal reviews.
- Master's degree and bachelors in accounting, finance, business administration, or equivalent.
- Five years minimum work experience in corporate finance.
- Investment banking or strategic consulting experience.
- Work experience in a multinational company, preferably with operations in Africa.
- Strong investment banking experience specifically in mergers and acquisitions.
- Good network in the private equity space.
- Understand deal structuring from a sell side perspective.
- Advanced proficiency in accounting software tools, including Quickbooks.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and financial modelling expertise.
- Ability to manage a global, multi-cultural team of finance and accounting staff.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and collaborative nature.
- Ability and drive to work independently, solution-oriented.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills (English).
Monthly gross salary: Competitive depending on experience
Deadline: 30th August 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.