Our client is seeking to recruit highly proactive and self-driven individuals to fill the positions of Telecoms Field Technicians
Job Description: The technicians will be part of the Company’s technical team offering installation, support and maintenance of telecommunications networks that includes last mile customer installations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Site Surveys and requirements documentation.
- Installation of OSP and ISP fiber cables into the existing Ducts, risers or trunking by either pulling or blowing.
- Splice optical fibers, optimize splicing procedures of specialty fibers.
- Customer service installations, support & Maintenance
- Site commissioning and documentation
- Minimum Diploma in technology/ telecommunication / IT /Electricals or related field.
- Minimum 1 year experience in telecommunications industry that includes Fiber Optic Installations & support, FTTH & FTTB.
- CCNA certifications will be added advantage
- Ability to handle optical fibers and delicate optical components
- Good manual dexterity and vision
- Carry out fiber splicing, component and system level assembly
- Ability to use electronic and optical equipment
- Ability to read and follow written instructions and schematics
- Data entry skills
- Good communication skills and team interaction
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents we are looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please make your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business on 8th Jul 2016.
Salary expectations KShs 20,000Only successful candidates will be contacted.