The Catholic Diocese of Murang’a is looking to hire a Family Life Coordinator.
The Family Life Coordinator will be required to carry out the following duties
- Provide effective coordination for Family Life services of the respective Parishes to facilitate unity of purpose, pursuant to the office goals.
- Be responsible for conceptualization, formulation and effective management of Secretariat’s initiatives in the Family Life service areas.
- Develop work-plans and oversees monitoring of programmes and projects under their charge.
- Develop fundraising proposals and carries out resource mobilization for the activities in the Family Life
- Develop and sustains a strong Network of the Parish Family Life Programme Officers to facilitate optimal impact at the grassroots.
- Represent the Diocese on the Family life Meeting in and outside the Diocese.
- Network and collaborates with other churches, government agencies, and NGOs in the Family Life
- Submit monthly written reports to the Bishop on the area of operation
- Make recommendations, as the need arises, to the Bishop for enhancing effectiveness of in the Family Life service areas
- Carry out any other essential tasks related to family life goals that may reasonably be assigned by the Bishop
- Has diploma in social ministries, Registered Community Nurse qualifications or marriage counsellor
- Has no less than 2 years working experience in Family Life
- Is a committed Christian, with good recommendation from the Parish Priest
- Shows, in both belief and practice, deep commitment to the ideals and values of the Catholic Church
- Is a person of attested integrity, with high degree of stewardship of resources
- Is able to work in a team
How to Apply
If you have the above qualifications send you application letter, CV including three (3) referees not later than 16th August, 2016 to the;
Human Resource Officer,
Catholic Diocese of Murang’a,
P.O Box 734-10200,
Or drop the applications at the Catholic Diocese of Murang’a Secretariat offices