Customer Service Representative
The primary responsibilities of the Customer Service Executive will be to:
- Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/ cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Process orders, forms and applications.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers' requests.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions, suggesting information about other products and services.
- Open customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Product knowledge
- Problem solving and resolving conflict
- Market knowledge
- Ability to listen and active problem solving skills
- Phone skills
- Good communications skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle pressure
Qualified and Eligible candidates should send their CVs by COB today to email@example.com with the subject of the email being CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE.
Salary Kshs. 30,000/=
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted