Our client offers services ranging from waste management to garbage collection and disposal seeks to hire a Credit Controller urgently
Job Purpose: Assist in the efficient collection, control and administration of monies owed to the Company within the guidelines determined by the agreed credit terms.
- Chasing outstanding aged debt.
- Creating exception reports for outstanding debt.
- Keeping debtor days within agreed levels.
- Working continuously to KPIs and all set targets.
- Dealing with all credit control queries.
- Data collation for credit control KPIs.
- Maintaining confidentiality of the department and using discretion where necessary.
- Ensuring that procedures are carried out carefully and accurately to eliminate errors.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Ensuring good relations and communications with all members of the team and responding politely and in a timely fashion to internal and external customers.
- Observing and complying with company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a Credit Control with Government bodies/ parastatal
- Bachelors in Accounting/Finance
- CPA II (added advantage)
- Word/Excel experience/qualifications.
- Cash allocation/reconciliation experience
How to Apply
Interested candidates to apply by 14th July,2016 to the following addresses:
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating ‘Credit Controller’.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.