Consolidated Bank of Kenya Limited is Kenya’s SME bank of choice that provides flexible financial solutions that support our customers in achieving success.
The Bank is well positioned, with presence in majority of the country’s business hubs to continually offer pleasant and convenient services.
We seek to recruit a qualified, experienced, competent and highly motivated individual for the following position:
Credit Administration Manager
Core Duties & Responsibilities
- Issue letters of offer drawn as per terms and conditions of approval within Service Level Agreements.
- Confirm that securities are perfected in all respects and all approval conditions are met before sanctioning disbursement.
- Control and ensure safe custody of all security documents.
- Timely and accurate preparation of credit reports to Management, the Board and Auditors.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of disbursement instructions.
- Ensure that correct credit data is created in the system during disbursement.
- Ensure up to date and proper maintenance of all credit files and folders.
- Maintain a diary system to ensure that all covenants, credit documentation and collaterals are up to date in terms of insurance, rates, rents and revaluations.
- Provide leadership and motivate Credit Administration staff.
- Participate in product development and reviews to ensure efficient credit administration processes that prevent errors and risk crystallization.
- Ensure Bank charges and commissions are recovered as per credit products with zero income leakages.
- Participate in the regular review of the Credit Policy to ensure it captures any changes and development in business, Banking regulation and Legislation that affects lending.
Qualifications and competencies
- Holder of bachelor’s degree in Banking, Business Administration, Finance or related field from a recognized university. In the absence of the foregoing specific degrees experience in credit administration will be key.
- Professional banking qualifications will be added advantage.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in credit administration three of which should have been at a supervisory level or middle level management.
- Strong knowledge of bank credit regulations and related accounting regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels internally and externally.
- Strong analytical skills and keen eye for detail.
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward hard copies of their applications, enclosing copies of their academic and professional certificates, detailed CV indicating work experience, daytime contacts and addresses of 3 professionally relevant referees to reach the undersigned by Friday, 5th August 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Head of Human Resources
P.O. Box 51133 - 00200
Consolidated Bank is an equal opportunity employer.