Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Drive a Customer - Centric culture and values through daily job functions
- Execution of developed strategy
- Effective management of sales, profit, margin, stock turns & collections
- Effective management of ranges
- Management of in-country supplier relationships as well as management of quality products
- Ensuring cost savings & expense control against budget
- Manage the promo cycle and content for category / countries
- They must have an understanding of the local market, local suppliers, negotiation skills, and strong networks – the ability to advice on buying strategy per region and per store perhaps the Regional Supplier’s offering.
Skills and Competencies:
- Deep understanding of Matric.
- Tertiary Qualification in Commerce/ Retail advantageous
- Minimum of 1-2 years Buying experience necessary
- Computer literate and excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong influence and negotiating skills
- Ability to manage local suppliers.
Qualified candidates should send their cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rd of July, 2016 subject title should be BUYER.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.