Our client, an Events Management Company, is looking to fill the above position within its company.
The position reports to the CEO.
- Grow the company’s business portfolio, while ensuring effective and efficient service delivery to clients.
- Design, implement and review business strategies.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with the company’s business partners.
- Manage business activities focusing on financial and strategic growth of the organization.
- Explore and analyse market trends and identify new opportunities in the region.
- Provide day-to-day leadership to establish an efficient team.
- Professional business training.
- Degree in Business Management or its equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ work experience.
- Strategic and results oriented.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong business development skills & experience.
- Drive for execution.
- Ability to establish and maintain goodwill with clients.
If you believe your skills and experience are aligned to the above position, kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 1st August 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.