BIMAS Kenya Limited, a leading microfinance institution in the country seeks to recruit capable and result oriented individuals to fill the following positions.
Vacancy: Registry Assistant
Overall Purpose of the Job: Assist in Processing and handling documents, retrieval, archiving and record management systems
- Classify and label documents and file accordingly
- Ensure the document management system is up-to-date
- Respond to record requests by retrieving requested files
- Maintain accurate records of document orders and movements
- Remove or archive repeated documents or irrelevant/out-dated information
- Respond to queries in person, by e-mail, by post, or by phone
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and Integrity
- Able to work as part of a team
- Be involved the disposal of documents as per the disposal policy
Key Performance Indicators
- Ensure an up to date file tracker showing files retrieved and returned
- Ensure an up to date dispatch book for all outgoing correspondence
- Ensure correct filing of records
- Ensure an up to date list of files created, archived and closed
- Accurate inventory of file records
- Timely execution of duties assigned
- Passion and commitment to quality service performance
- Excellent organizational, planning skills
- Computer literacy and good decision making
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Good time Management skills and high level of Integrity
Qualifications and experience
- Minimum 6 months to 1 year experience in a registry environment
- Diploma in Registry management, library and information science, archive management or its equivalent.
- KCSE have attained a minimum of C plain
- Be at least 25 years of age.
Operations Data Clerk
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Enter data information in the Computer hence keeping a record on all individual debtors.
- Be concerned with maintenance of data flow in the system.
- Undertake continuous system programming and enhancements to accommodate upcoming groups and other changes in BIMAS system.
- Review and give final recommendation on loan applications recommended using the loan tracker.
- Make weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Loan, savings, performance reports to staff.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Operations Officer/ Finance Manager.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must be computer literate and proficient in computer packages
- Be at least 25 years and above
- Completed a CPA II or its equivalent
- Be a person of high integrity, results oriented, open to learning, fast learner and a team player.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their applications stating their work experience, availability and expected salary with copies of their updated cvs with at least three professional referees, academic certificates and phone contacts to the following address not later than the 22nd of July 2016 through the email address below;-
The HR and Administration Manager
BIMAS Kenya Limited
NB: Applications that do not follow the guidelines provided above will be disqualified
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Indicate the position applied for as the subject of your email
BIMAS Kenya Limited is an equal opportunity employer.