Resolution Insurance Company Ltd is a general insurer offering innovative and responsive insurance solutions.
We have learned to adapt in this constantly changing society, and develop comprehensive products that are relevant to our clients.
We currently have over 60,000 members in our fold and have partnered with over 500 medical service providers across East Africa; a strong network of hospitals, clinics and doctors.
In pursuit of our ambitious growth plan, we are looking to fill the position below:
Assistant Systems Administrator
The Assistant Systems Administrator’s overall purpose is to provide direct support to users by ensuring that all RI users access required IT services and maintain high service standards to improve productivity within the company.
The individual will be expected to demonstrate commitment and loyalty and perform all duties in accordance with the organization’s office routines and procedures, keeping in mind the overall business objectives.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Installation, configuration and ongoing usability tuning of desktop computers, peripherals equipment and software within established standards and guidelines.
- Trouble shooting and resolution of technical problems with desktop, laptops, ipads, tablets, phones and network equipment and software.
- Provide authorized access of internet and shared to guests and board members plus give rights to network folders across the departments as required.
- Anti-virus, anti malware and anti spam support.
- Continually provide solutions to interconnect diverse systems including associated validation system file server, emails server, presentation system.
- Train and orient operations and other staff on use of hardware, software and other IT facilities.
- Interact successfully with numerous computer platforms and applications in a multi layered client server environment.
Qualifications and Experience:
Knowledge & Experience Required
- Degree in IT related field
- Expert knowledge of N+, A+, CISCO, LAN & WAN, and MSP certification
- At least 2 years relevant experience in a similar role
- Good leadership and problem solving skills
- Good report writing skills
- A proven ability to build strong client relationships and maintain an excellent customer focus
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly visit our careers page onwww.resolution.co.ke by Close of Business of Monday 25th July 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted